Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Twelve Posts of Christmas (and New Year): Eight - The Character I'd Like To Help Me Make Christmas Dinner


IT'S CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTMAAAAAAAAAAAS! As usual, my mum is doing the cooking, but I imagine that one day it'll be me having to produce that Christmas feast. And which book character would I ask to help me?

Well, she's enthusiastic about baking and hilarious, so I'd have to ask Ruby Oliver. Plus, she's a vegetarian, and although I eat meat, I happen to find a lot of veggie cooking absolutely delicious, so we would have a truly lovely feast.

I hope you have a great day! Which characters would you ask to help you make Christmas dinner?

2 comments:

  1. It would be wonderful to make Christmas dinner with Ruby Oliver! (N does the Christmas dinner in our house. I've never once cooked on Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never cooked at Christmas either, it's a very intimidating prospect!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...